“Victor Products will get you open quicker and with less headaches than other methods”. One experience with Victor Products is all it will take to make you agree with that statement.
Extensive Kitchen Design Experience
A. Experience with multiple menus and venues
- Employee cafeterias
- Church kitchens of all shapes & sizes
- Banquet hall service kitchens
- High end steak houses
- Italian menus
- Mexican menus
- Asian menus
- Hibachi style
- Seafood menu
- Concession operators
B. Kitchen design experience
- The knowledge to make your kitchen flow efficiently in a minimum amount of space allowing more square footage for your dining room.
- Access to a wide variety of equipment
- Source knowledge for customized cooking equipment
- Custom stainless steel fabrication – UL listed and NSF approved
- Cutting edge knowledge of cooking equipment design advances
- Access to test kitchens for equipment demos & trials
- Volume buying capabilities that provide low pricing
- Code knowledge to avoid redesign time for code official review modification requirements
- Relationships with code officials that allow contact during design to ensure adherence to code requirements.
- Click Here to view a list of our Completed Projects
C. Front of the house design experience
- Access to a wide variety of fabrics, laminates, and solid surfaces that reflect your style needs.
- Access to advance web sites that allow matching fabrics and ordering samples
- Bar design experience to allow for maximum production in a minimum space.
- A variety of refrigerated display equipment for beer and wine.
- State of the art liquor merchandising equipment
- A wide variety of draft beer dispensing valves to help merchandise and increase sales
- Remote and self-contained draft beer systems
- Coordination with 3rd party vendors and existing equipment
- Accommodating printers at your cook line, in your bar, and terminals around the dining room.
- Filtered water and proper electrical service for coffee and tea vendors.
- Filtered water and proper electrical service for fountain drink service.
- Coordinating fountain line runs in the ceiling and walls with your general contractor
- Providing drawings detailing in-ground chases for fountain drink lines.
- A wide variety of drawings that assist your general contractor
- Rough-in drawings
- Exhaust hood detail drawings
- Blocking drawings
- Support during construction
- Verifying drain locations before the slab is poured to avoid relocating drains at a later time
- Verifying electric and plumbing locations before the walls are closed
- Attending construction meetings to coordinate construction with your general contractor
- Communicating last minute design changes to the project site and adapting rough-ins to these changes.
Access to a multitude of lease companies to provide financing. Currently there are two sources with 24-month no-interest programs. These are being underwritten by manufacturers.
Support After Opening
- Equipment checkout programs to ensure proper operation of your cooking equipment. These checkouts are performed by factory-trained technicians.
- Equipment demonstrations for your employees
- Equipment owners manuals presented in a neat organized format
What does all of this mean? Victor Products will get you open quicker and with fewer headaches than alternative methods.