Dipsy Dog Mix Instructions
Follow these instructions for best results:
- Combine 3 lbs (1.5 quarts) of cold water with a full box of Dipsy Dog
in a mixing bowl. If mixing with a machine, use a wire whip and mix on a low speed for 1 minute and then scrape the bowl. Then change the speed to a medium speed and mix for 2 minutes. At this point the batter should be smooth.
- Let the batter stand for 10 minutes
- Dip the hot dog in the batter and allow the excess batter to drain off. Make sure the entire dog is encased in the batter. Make sure to use a dry hot dog for best results.
- Fry the dog submerged in preheated 375 degree deep fat for about 2-3
- Serve hot and enjoy the sweet taste of Victor’s Dipsy Dog mix.
The directions are also on the back of every box. Each individual box is 5 lbs of dry mix. This product can typically coat 45-50 hot dogs per box. The number of dogs coated can change based on the size of the hot dog. A typical serving size is 3 tbs.